Monday, September 3, 2012

Sigma Makeup Paris Palette *Limited Edition*

So here is the low down. Last fall a group of you tube beauty gurus were brought to Paris with Sigma beauty to create this one of a kind palette drawing inspiration each from an assigned landmark in Paris. This palette is the result.  
 
It is unbelievably beautiful. The palette is one of the most visually stunning palettes I own.
 

 
 
Here is a breakdown description of the colours of both the eight eyeshadows as well as the two blushes and one highlight.
 
EIFFEL: Jet black with multicolored sparkle
SEINE: Pearled midnight blue with shimmer
LOUVRE: Saturated, deep turquoise blue
ORSDAY: Bright, vibrant turquoise with gold sparkle
ELYSÉES: Rich burgundy with gold shimmer
NOTRE DAME: Plum taupe with shimmer and flecks of gold
TRIOMPHE: Warm brown with a subtle green sheen (duo chrome)
VERSAILLES: Neutral shimmer with gold and white sparkle
 





I find the shadows with the heaviest shimmer/glitter content extremely soft so take it easy with the brush. Tap off well. I know that was a huge issure for many with the original makeup release by Sigma years ago. I still have those palettes and use them all the time. They are some of my favourite shades ever made and I treat them like gold. These are much better in quality and colour than the trio palettes released over a year ago ( flare, dare and bare) but that is another post for another time.

Blushes & Highlight
The blushes and highlight in the Paris Palette were carefully developed to compliment all skin tones.
ROUGE: Neutral rose color - matte
PÊCHE: Soft and sheer peach color - matte
LUMIÈRE: Subtle and soft pearl highlight
 
 
(Rouge stained my arm for a day) 


Included are a e55 shading brush (MAC 239 comperable)
as well as a f40 large angled contour brush.

They really are all beautiful colours as you can see by the swatches. I have done only one look so far with it. I used Seine, Elysees, Triomphe and Versailles.

I failed to take a picture of that look so I will recreate on my channel in the coming week or so :)

Retails for $59 USD

If you are interested in palette click here

If you are interested in saving ten dollars for the month of September enter the code
SB2012

Much love :)

1 comment: